On-line Help With Cultural Issues
Great on-line information to help ensure cultural issues are addressed when you are working with people!
The SIDS/ID component of the National Center for Cultural Competence (NCCC) has a mission to increase the capacity of SIDS/ID programs health care programs to design, implement and evaluate culturally competent service delivery systems.
Several ready-to-use, cutting edge resources are available on the NCCC web site:
- Rationale for Cultural Competence in Primary Health Care;
- Linguistic Competence In Primary Health Care Delivery Systems: Implications for Policy Makers
- Promoting Cultural Diversity and Cultural Competency;
- Getting Started: Planning, Implementing and Evaluating Culturally Competent Service Delivery Systems in Primary Health Care Settings;
- A Planner's Guide: Infusing Principles, Content and Themes Related to Cultural and Linguistic Competence into Meetings and Conferences
- Web & Print Resources
Now you can translate SIDS Network Web Site pages to/from English, Spanish, French, German, Italian & Portuguese
©1995-2017, SIDS Network, Inc. <http://sids-network.org>